Click the link below to access an interactive map showing the preferred PennEast route. This is the most recent preferred route by PennEast as of September 23, 2016.
CLICK HERE: Most recent route as of Sept 23, 2016
- The route outline is the 400′ survey corridor
- The line in the very center of that is the pipeline center line
- The orange & yellow areas around the center line is the 50′ wide permanent right of way easement PennEast seeks
- The light blue areas are temporary construction zones.
- The yellow dots are mile markers
- You can zoom in and out with the +/- signs, and you can search via the magnifying glass on the upper left
The below map is a bit different than the one above. It shows all of the route variations proposed by PennEast on one map.
CLICK HERE: All PennEast Proposed Routes
- The shaded red route is the original 2014 route.
- The pink route is the most recent route as of Sept 23, 2016
- The wide blue routes are the so-called Important Bird Area avoidance routes filed with FERC by PennEast in November 2016.
- The solid red and yellow routes represent earlier smaller variations